Sports – Clubs & Associations
Our dedicated team of sports lawyers have experience to deal with –
- Governance reviews; assist with incorporation; Constitutional reform; annual reporting obligations; Member Protection Policies, Codes of Conduct and Tribunal Rules.
- Strategic restructuring and risk assessments.
- Commercial contract drafting and reviews, including sponsorship agreements, OH&S rules and venue use agreements.
- Employment contracts and enterprise agreements; restraint, disciplinary and misconduct issues; employment policies; advice about discrimination.
- Intellectual property in relation to copyright and trademark issues, privacy issues, data and technology.
- Property leasing and licensing, acquisitions and disposals and property developments; advice about land use issues.
- Dispute resolution and litigation, passing off claims, ticketing and contract arrangement disputes, and construction disputes.